Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What's this?! A blog?!

I haven't the slightest idea of what I am attempting or how to go about it....

Good day my fellow daydreamers.
 
My name is Drew Terry. You are free to imagine me as a dashing Victorian gentleman with a striking, well sculpted face. I can assure you that this is not exactly what I look like, but you are definitely free to imagine me as such.

While there is a great deal of information I could tell you about myself, but I do not want to type all of it right now.

By using the context I've provided thus far, one can safely assume;
  1.  I am a man
  2. I am a man of sophistication and eloquence
  3. I am an utterly lazy bastard
  4. I daydream
  5. I am familiar with a sub-genre of science-fiction called 'steam-punk'.
I have a deep admiration for the weird and the wonderful; the beautiful and the bizarre...
Surrealism, fractal art, steam-punk stories, ghost hunts, decrepit ruins, old world alchemy and the like all fascinate me.

So tell me, what do I post about first?


No comments:

Post a Comment