Thursday, October 13, 2011

And a Maestro as well!

I am fascinated by a great many things; philosophy, religion, the natural world, art, people, minds, math, and other things. Above all of these, though, is music!

The science of sound entrances me much like a piece of string entrances a cat. I will continue to play with it until it is taken away unless food (or a lovely lady cat *wink*) is brought into the room. Someday I aspire to become an audio technician or DJ. If I ever get a job that allows me to work with sound, I will be a happy man.

Presently, I compose electronic works on my home computer using Fruity Loops Studio. I dabble in many sub-genres of electronic music, but tend to favor dance music and chillout.

Here are a few of my experiments...
Consequence by Drew Terry
Macabre Beat Project One by Drew Terry
Back into Balance... by Drew Terry

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on the songs! My son and nephew both use Fruity Loops. I look at the program and decide I'm better suited to practicing brain surgery instead. I'm a housewife. Don't let me near your brain. Sharing your blog with my son and nephew. You need more followers! I'll try to help you out with that! Gettin' the word out. And by the way, my favorite of the three you've posted is Macabre Beat Project One. AWESSOME!!! OH.... one MORE btw.... I popped in here because I'm a steampunk freak. Your name grabbed me :) - Dawn

    ReplyDelete