Thursday, October 6, 2011

I am a Professional-crastinator

My mornings begin at five o'clock most weekdays. Why? Because I'm cool like that.

Even though I rise at such an ungodly hour, I am unfailingly late to band practice on a daily basis.

This morning I woke up at five ten, made coffee, took a shower, got dressed and spiffed up, then headed out to my car. I've never had a full tank of gas. The meter usually hovers slightly above the 'E'. My car stalled in the parking lot this morning, but I managed to roll it into my usual spot. Thus, I achieved a truly epic feat of procrastination.

The rest of the day was quite dull and uneventful.

This, my friends, is why I daydream. When the most exciting point of your day is running out of gas, you truly 'need' imagination to keep you sane...


On a side note, I created you this picture in Desktop Publishing class 6th hour.
One of these strange creatures attacked me in the parking lot after school today.

Instinctively, I threw a nearby student at it as a distraction; which sated its appetite quite effectively.
While it was distracted, I retrieved the Molecular Displacement Beam (a modified Super-Soaker) from the trunk of my car and displaced the molecules of what I assume was its head with the surrounding air particles.

The slayed beast bled black and had a familiar smell. It didn't take me long to recognize the pungent odor.

I filled my decaying Toyota with the highly flammable blood of the queer monster and started my journey home.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO!!!! Pretty sure you need to hang out with my family. LOL You're a nut. An enjoyable nut. I will be back!! And, I'm following. :)

    ReplyDelete